Princess Julia

This is the story of Julia Elizabeth. She was born at 27 weeks 4 days gestation weighing 1lb 14oz.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

January 18th

I know it's been a while since my last update (sorry Bobbie).

First: A BIG Happy Birthday to Hallie Brooke and Heath Tucker! Just like Halle Grace and Julia....I can't believe we've all arrived at the one year mark. As Bobbie put it: some days we just didn't know how things would turn out. January has turned out to be a big month for all of us. Bobbie, I'm so glad we met (of course, I would have preferred different circumstances)and became close friends. It is a true blessing and has helped keep me sane many times. I'll always be here for you....along with my handy medication cheat sheet (haha).

Birthday: we had a great time at the mini-birthday party (we missed you Halle Grace). We actually had a "crowd" here at the house. There were only 12 people but for us that's a big deal. We haven't had that many people in our house since PJ came home. It was very cute to watch Heath, Hallie, and Julia check each other out. Heath was all over the place - he is not shy at all. It was so cute watch him check everyone and everything out. Julia was just as inquisitive. She wasn't sure why everyone was there but she didn't mind the attention. Sweet Hallie just sat back and took it all in. When we gave PJ her cake, she just stared at it and almost cried. After touching the cake a few times, she dug in and got a handful. It was all over her. We were hoping she would eat some of the icing but.....of course not. It was all over her face but she wasn't about to let one bit in her mouth.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger HHH said…

    I had a blast at the party. We sure need to get the kids together every couple months. What a roller coaster ride, but its worth it! Give Julia hugs for me!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, January 20, 2006, Blogger hallegracesmama said…

    Bobbie's not the only one...I've been waiting for an update! Wish we had been there. Halle's fever turned out to be her first tooth so we would have been fine. But you never can be too careful. :) I love Julia's dress. Did one of the grandmothers do the smocking?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home