This is the story of Julia Elizabeth. She was born at 27 weeks 4 days gestation weighing 1lb 14oz.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
January 21, 2005
No real reason for the picture - I thought it was cute. This is only the 2nd time PJ has worn the fish mask. I was surprised that she didn't mind at all.
When Kaitlyn was in the NICU, her breathing treatment mask was a turtle, I wish I had taken a picture with her and the turtle mask. She was so little it all but covered her face.
3 Comments:
At 9:53 AM, January 23, 2006,
hallegracesmama said…
Too cute! Halle has a fish mask too but we haven't tried it out yet. How's PJ feeling this week?
At 12:43 PM, January 23, 2006,
HHH said…
ok, Julia is officially a GIANT!! She looks so big, Im jealous!
At 12:56 AM, February 02, 2006,
liz.mccarthy said…
When Kaitlyn was in the NICU, her breathing treatment mask was a turtle, I wish I had taken a picture with her and the turtle mask. She was so little it all but covered her face.
Post a Comment
<< Home