Slight improvement
This morning PJ seemed to be feeling a tiny bit better. Of course, it was 6:30a so she wasn't very alert. We did see a few smiles. I hope she's feeling much better and in her usual playful mood by Saturday.
This is the story of Julia Elizabeth. She was born at 27 weeks 4 days gestation weighing 1lb 14oz.
2 Comments:
At 8:57 AM, January 13, 2006,
HHH said…
Can you email me directions to your house... i wont be home tonight, so i guess if i dont get an email ill be calling you sat morning... be exact in your directions... im not very good at getting places!
At 12:41 PM, January 18, 2006,
HHH said…
UPDATE!!! I catch myself not checking your website every hour since i know you can see when "I" do....Im really not obsessed , I just love hearing about Julia and seeing new pics! I had a blast seeing you guys the other day!!
Bobbie
Post a Comment
<< Home