Bragging
I had to share this tid bit. Technically, I'm not bragging on Julia taking a few bites from a spoon. What I am bragging about is that I made chicken and dumplings and apparently the sauce was good enough for Julia to be a little inquisitive and want more. I'm sure that as Bobbie is reading this she's thinking "CARRIE BROKE DOWN AND COOKED???" Yes, I can cook. My mom gets credit for helping me learn.
On the subject of food, PJ's newest food interest (if that's what you can call it) is saltine crackers. She'll lick on a cracker for a bit and then she likes to bite into it so it crumbles everywhere. I can't really say she's "eating" the cracker but it's going in her mouth so that's good enough.....for now.
On the subject of food, PJ's newest food interest (if that's what you can call it) is saltine crackers. She'll lick on a cracker for a bit and then she likes to bite into it so it crumbles everywhere. I can't really say she's "eating" the cracker but it's going in her mouth so that's good enough.....for now.
1 Comments:
At 8:42 AM, March 10, 2006,
HHH said…
You know me!! Julia was probably thinking that it was a once in a life time chance to taste her mothers cooking, so she better take advantage!
Post a Comment
<< Home