Oh Julia is so cute! I love the picture of her not eating. I get those same expressions, although Kaitlyn is still only 3.5 months adjusted. I know we have a long road ahead of us. I just added your blog to Kailtyn's friends list! www.aLizard.com Liz
3 Comments:
At 7:47 AM, April 20, 2006,
HHH said…
Cute pictures! Im jealous that Julia will keep shoes on!
At 9:06 PM, April 23, 2006,
liz.mccarthy said…
Oh Julia is so cute! I love the picture of her not eating. I get those same expressions, although Kaitlyn is still only 3.5 months adjusted. I know we have a long road ahead of us. I just added your blog to Kailtyn's friends list! www.aLizard.com Liz
At 3:37 AM, April 25, 2006,
Cath said…
Hi
I found your blog through another preemie blog.
I'm mum to a 28wkr
You have a beautiful daughter
Post a Comment
<< Home