June 5th 2006
We were finally able to have a play date with Halle Walker and the Lovvorn crew. It's only taken us a year but hey....better late than never. We vowed to get together every couple of months. The kids played together so well. They were quite amusing. The funniest part of the whole day was the "swimming pool" opening scene. I bought a blow up pool for all the kids to play in. Sounded like fun and should make for some really cute pictures. Halle Grace had no problems. Immediately started playing. Julia: different story. The second her feet got into the water, all you-know-what broke loose. She didn't give us the I'm nervous/timid cry. Her's was the God awful scream cry. After that, it was a trickle down effect. Halle Brooke let loose and Heath promptly followed. All the while, a very calm Halle Grace looked around like "WHAT is the big deal???" I was laughing so hard that I couldn't hear anyone else talking. I'm really surprised that a neighbor didn't peek over the fence or that the police didn't ring my doorbell.
Most people would think "Ahhh, they're sharing!" Well, seeing how neither of these two will eat by mouth they are probably telling each other "I'm not eating it! You take it!"
She finally calmed down some.
Most people would think "Ahhh, they're sharing!" Well, seeing how neither of these two will eat by mouth they are probably telling each other "I'm not eating it! You take it!"
She finally calmed down some.
3 Comments:
At 9:55 PM, June 05, 2006,
HHH said…
It took us coming over to play to get you to FINALLY post again!! Guess we will see another post by Carrie sometime in July!! I had a great time the other day, we sure have to do it again.
At 2:36 PM, June 06, 2006,
hallegracesmama said…
Wahooo!! Finally an update! I second Bobbie - I had a great time on Saturday. Can't wait until the next one.
At 10:08 PM, June 08, 2006,
Sarah said…
Shoshanna has the same swimsuit! Love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home