Check-up
Julia had her normal check-up at the Tiny Tots clinic. She weighs 24lbs 12oz. We knew she was getting heavy but I didn't think she weighed that much. Her weight puts her in the 50th percentile on the term-baby growth chart! The nutritionist was so pleased that she said we could skip the 11p feed so now PJ is fed four times a day. I forgot to have the nurse measure Julia's length so I'm not sure what percentile she's in. As for her head circumference, she's between the 25th and 50th percentile on the term-baby chart. I was a little worried because her head growth wasn't consistent but now she's following the "average" curve.
Julia has added a few new words to her vocabulary:
Camden (her cousin) which she pronounces as Cammmmmden
remote which is pronounced "mote"
phone
Qtip (I say Q and she says tip)
I'm starting to see a little bit of attitude coming through (mom, keep your comments to yourself about her getting it from me). Occasionally, PJ will want to be picked up and waves her hands to get your attention. If we don't pick her up, she'll stand in front of us stomping her feet, waving her arms, and whining. I've been able to refrain from caving but Darrin seems to be struggling a bit.
Julia has added a few new words to her vocabulary:
Camden (her cousin) which she pronounces as Cammmmmden
remote which is pronounced "mote"
phone
Qtip (I say Q and she says tip)
I'm starting to see a little bit of attitude coming through (mom, keep your comments to yourself about her getting it from me). Occasionally, PJ will want to be picked up and waves her hands to get your attention. If we don't pick her up, she'll stand in front of us stomping her feet, waving her arms, and whining. I've been able to refrain from caving but Darrin seems to be struggling a bit.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home