September 10th
| I'm sure I'll regret mentioning this but I just can't help it. Tonight, Julia ate 2.5oz of stew, two bites of yogurt, one bite of applesauce and 1/2 of a banana! I couldn't believe it. Even better - with the exception of the banana, she ate everything in 30 minutes (the amount of time her ST recommends). She snacked on the banana pieces as I was doing dishes and starting laundry. We have made some changes to the feed schedule. First, we increased Julia's appetite stimulant from one dose/day to two doses. The second dose is given at bedtime so she'll wake up hungry. I've taken it upon myself to completely alter the feed schedule so now the only formula feeds Julia receives is at 3p and 11p. I've started adding Duocal to the formula feeds so hopefully, her weight won't drop. I'm sure someone will frown at my changes but hey, we won't know until we try. We can always give her formula feeds back. |
2 Comments:
At 1:16 AM, September 10, 2007,
liz.mccarthy said…
Wow, congrats on the eating. I'm always changing our meal plan too...we know best as moms! I haven't checked in on Julia in a while, she's just beautiful
At 2:42 PM, September 28, 2007,
Anonymous said…
NICE! Keep it up lil' Julia.
Post a Comment
<< Home