This is the story of Julia Elizabeth. She was born at 27 weeks 4 days gestation weighing 1lb 14oz.
posted by dcj @ 5:31:00 PM
At 3:04 PM, November 05, 2007, P.R.B. said…
love the hat tip pic. she looks like shes doing a broadway version of "puttin on the ritz."---Paul (Brady)
At 1:37 PM, November 18, 2007, Anonymous said…
I have the prettiest niece ever. I can't imagine where she gets. I love you guys. Hope to see you soon.Hugs and kisses from Auntie Fran and Uncle Henry
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 3:04 PM, November 05, 2007,
P.R.B. said…
love the hat tip pic. she looks like shes doing a broadway version of "puttin on the ritz."
---Paul (Brady)
At 1:37 PM, November 18, 2007,
Anonymous said…
I have the prettiest niece ever. I can't imagine where she gets. I love you guys. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs and kisses from Auntie Fran and Uncle Henry
Post a Comment
<< Home