Princess Julia

This is the story of Julia Elizabeth. She was born at 27 weeks 4 days gestation weighing 1lb 14oz.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Never a good idea to have a pen within reach....





A couple of weeks ago, we bought a black lab puppy. Her name is Daisy and she's the cutest thing ever but also a total maniac. Julia thought she was the coolest thing ever......until.....we got her home and she tried to play with her. She's never been around a puppy and had NO idea what it was like. We've had to teach her how to act around Daisy. Don't run from her. Don't let her take your things. Push her away if she's bothering you. The first time Daisy chased her, Julia took off running and yelling "Take her back! Take her back!" The picture is one of Julia's first attempts at standing her ground. Didn't work out so well. A couple of pushes and then Daisy knocked her over. Instead of getting up, she curled up in a ball and yelled "I'm down! I'm down! Help, I'm down!"




2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home